Christmas Card Swaps

Hi Everyone,

These are some cards I've made for a Swap with my adopted team (Stamp with Style) who are mostly Morayfield, Qld based demonstrators.  I'm actually the adopted one and I was introduced to the team by my demo friend Robyn Noden.  I posted them down yesterday, so they will have been received by now for sorting. I've used Candlelight Christmas Dsp, Window Framelits and Scentsational Season Stamp set (Mug) stamped with Early Espresso ink.  I treated myself to a new style inkpad in this colour to get lovely crisp coverage of my solid stamps.



The cardstock used was Primrose Pink and Very Vanilla, with some featured Early Espresso Core'dinations card embossed with the Lacy Brocade folder.  The products are available from our Holiday Mini catalogue.


The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and cut with the Bity Banners Framelits die from the Annual Catalogue.   If you would like more information, please contact me.

Thanks for stopping by. 



Comments

  1. Well I really like it. The colours look great together. It would make a great "friend" card. Maybe if you added a little holly or a candy cane with the mug it would look more like a Christmas Card? But that is the "traditionalist" in me talking. LOL! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks