Create with Connie and Mary - CCMC 221


Hi Everyone,

The next challenge I've joined in with is Create with Connie and Mary

Here is this weeks sketch



Here is my card using the Stamp Set Fabulous You. 


I like to think of it as Fabulous Me - I love shoes, lol.  Anyway I've used patterned papers from the Twitterpated Dsp pack, Riding Hood Red & Whisper White Cardstock and the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  The shoe was stamped and embossed with my Frosty Glitter mix.

Thanks for looking.  Please feel free to leave me a comment.  I love to read them and see who's been visiting.



Comments

  1. I love the clean simplicity of your card! The sparkly shoe doesn't hurt either! Thank you for playing along with this week Create with Connie and Mary Challenge! We're very happy to have you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous glttery shoe - it is stunning on top of the Basic Gray DSP! So girly! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, I love shoes (my weakness other than Stamping lol), was so happy when SU introduced this set.

      Delete
  3. Shoes are my weakness, especially fun, shimmery ones! I love these colors! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp image of a show is just too cute...love the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shoe image looks so great embossed! And all the elements of your card just make it look rich and elegant! Great job! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. classy color combo! love that you embossed the shoe! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your red shoe just is wonderful and I love how you embossed it...give it such a different look! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great feminine card. Love the red! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks