Stamp Ink Paper Challenge # 3 - A Colour challenge

Hello and welcome to our weekly challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  Today we have a colour challenge and here are the details



I'm making a start on Christmas cards and I thought these colours would work very well with what I had in mind.  I'm also using up some of last years Christmas Designer papers.  The Real Red patterned sheet comes from the pack Santa & Co. and the Smoky sheet comes from the pack All is Calm.   Come and have a look.

This is a Twisted Easel Card, or an Angled Easel card if you prefer and the stamp set is Called Wonderous Wreath.  There are matching framelits available for this set which can be purchased as part of a bundle or sold separately called Wonderful Wreath.  I'm so glad this one carried over into our new catalogue.



I've done some Justin type staging for my photographs.  By the way he is the master of staging, Lol.   Here is a side view and the inside of the card.






And here is a closeup of the card front so you can see the wreath a little better.



I cut a full wreath with the framelits from Smoky Slate card to line under the stamped Bermuda Bay wreath and added dimentionals in  between the layer to give more of a 3D effect.  The last pic I have shows the view from the back of the card and you can see the dimention on the wreath.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We can't wait to see what you make for our challenge.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Now why didn't I think to use these colors for a Christmas card? Love it! What a gorgeous card Carolyn, love the fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, I have Christmas on the brain atm because of Christmas in July card class coming up. The colours screamed Christmas to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks