Stamp Ink Paper #9 - Celebrate

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday everyone.  Today is our new Stamp Ink Paper challenge which is a great reason to be happy today.  This week we have a sketch for you and we can't wait to see what you create with it.


My card is below.  The cardstock I've used is Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I've combined the Woodpanel Background stamp with Butterfly Basics stamps and coloured the image with Markers, both blendabilities for the pink flowers and Stamp n Write markers for the stems.




I wanted my card to look like the flowers were behind the fence and could be seen through the hole.   I used the Circle collection framelits to cut the shape from the wood panel.  Celebrate comes from the Expressions Natural elements pack.   Here's a closer look at that flower.




We hope you will join us with one of your creations for our challenge at Stamp Ink Paper this week.  Drop over and see what our other designers have made to inspire you and have a great day.



Comments

  1. I love your fence Carolyn! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn this is so pretty! I love the fence, too! Really love that wooden sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. I'm so glad I bought those natural sentiments. They are cool.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Carolyn! I love the garden gate and sneak peek as to what awaits you when you open the gate. Perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks