Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #11 - Tic Tac Toe

Hello Everyone,

Its Tuesday and that means is time for another challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This week is Tic-tac-toe and you may choose to use whichever line you like.  I've gone with the third vertical line, Blue Sequins Butterfly.  What a surprise, lol.




This card also qualifies for the Diagonal line Birthday, Die Cut, Butterfly.  The cardstock I've chosen is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Soft Sky and Night of Navy.  The stamps are Gorgeous Grunge, Watercolour Wings and Well Scripted.





I added Silver sequins to the background from last year's Christmas pack called Frosted Sequins.  Butterflies have been cut using both Butterfly thinlit and Bold Butterfly framelit dies.





We hope you will join us this week at Stamp Ink Paper and we can't wait to see what you make.   Please visit and see what our other designers have created this week too.  Have a great day.






Comments

  1. I see you are a butterfly girl like me, Carolyn! What a gorgeous creation.I love your layered-up butterfly and my other favorite, sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks