Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #8 - Designers Choice

Hello Everyone,


Welcome to Challenge No 8 at Stamp Ink Paper this week and Happy Tuesday to you.  The challenge details are wide open this week with your choice.




Butterflies and in particular the Papillon Potpourri Butterfly stamp set and matching Elegant Butterfly punch have long been a favourite of mine.  Today I added them to my card to enhance the Timeless Elegance designer paper which I've combined with card of Basic Black and Very Vanilla.




The Greeting comes from the retired stamp set Label Love punched out with the Artisan label punch and Sahara Sand lace trim is peaking down along the bottom edge of my card.   Here's a closeup of the Butterfly which is layered with an extra black butterfly on the bottom as a shadow to my wings.



         

I was keeping it simple this week due to having some computer issues.

We look forward to seeing what you come up with and what your favourites are at Stamp Ink Paper.

Have a great day.






Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Carolyn. I love the DSP, butterfly and the sentiment. It all works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful monochromatic card, Carolyn! The patterned paper is just gorgeous, and I love the added detail of the lace trim. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks