Stamp Ink Paper #16 - Jolly Home for Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This week we have a challenge to suit you.  Yes, its your choice to use your favourite products for your card.  Here are the details.



Today I've decided to make another Christmas card and I'm featuring the Home for Christmas designer papers and the Christmas Greeting thinlit dies.  This is a non stamped card.  I decided to make my little Santa cut out with the Circle framelits look like a Christmas bauble by adding ribbon to the top.




The cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Real Red and Whisper White.




While I can't lay claim to any favourite stamps on this card, this is certainly my favourite Christmas dsp from the Holiday catalogue.

We can't wait to see what you make this week for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  Please come and visit our site for more inspiration from our talented design team and have a great day.






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Michael, actually I'm not a total stamp addict, I like to use all sorts of products and I'm a huge fan of dsp and framelits. This is certainly not my first no stamp card.

      Delete
  2. A card with no stamping, woo hoo! Super cute. Love that Santa image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks