Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #14 - Home for Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Its another Happy Tuesday to you and time for another challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This week we have a sketch for you by Justin.


I took the opportunity to use this sketch to create some Christmas cards which feature some of the new products from the Holiday Mini.  I've used the Home for Christmas designer paper and Snowflake Elements on these cards.  The cardstock used is Crumb Cake and Real Red.  As the papers look a little vintage, I went with that theme and inked all the edges with a sponge and Soft Suede ink.



I have photos of the individual cards and closeups below.  The diecut words are actually part of the Wonderful Wreath framelits.

Here is my first card - Noel



Those little deer are just so cute.



My second card uses exactly the same supplies, only the reverse side of the front panel which is the Holly.  The Red Joy didn't really stand out on the busier pattern so I cut a second Joy from Crumb Cake card and used the red as a shadow.



The closeup




We hope you will join us this week for the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  We can't wait to see what you create with our sketch.

Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Carolyn, this is my favorite paper thus far. Love that old-fashioned feel to both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn I absolutely adore your Christmas cards!! Love that dsp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks