Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #19 - Tic Tac Toe for Halloween

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another challenge with the Stamp Ink Paper.  Its a challenge for Halloween and here are the details.



Well you would be right in assuming I was not happy with this particular challenge because I am not a lover of Halloween at all.  Its not celebrated widely in Australia and I have never ever made a Halloween card before.  Not one to shy away from a challenge though I decided to use the diagonal line of the Tic Tac Toe challenge Sequins, Halloween and Patterned Paper.  I've had this patterned paper in my stash for years thinking it would be great for boys birthday cards. These are not SU papers although the rest of my supplies are.  I got to use my Elegant butterfly punch to create a black bat and the Boo comes from the stamp set Happy Scenes.  I've used the Lots of Labels framelits to create the Label for them.  The cardstock I've used is Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  





There is also some vintage Black Satin ribbon used along the lower section of the card.




The picture above shows a closeup of the tag and the picture below is another look at the finished card.




We hope you will join us for this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge and can't wait to see what you create for Stamp Ink Paper this week.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks