Stamp Ink Paper #50 - Affectionately Yours Butterfly

Hi Everyone,

Another Tuesday and another challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  Here's our sketch.





I'm using some Affectionately Yours designer paper on my layered Butterfly card, which I have combined with cardstock of Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride Glimmer paper.




Here's a closer look  at the layers.  I love using my Butterfly thinlits, along with punch and circle dies. I also got to use new Banner Bundle consisting of punch and co-ordinating thoughful Banners stamps.







Thanks for joining us for our sketch at Stamp Ink Paper.  We are looking forward to having you play along.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. Carolyn, butterflies are my thing and with the death of Muhammad Ali this card is that much beautiful to me. So happy I'm on the same team as you. You bring me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much Maggie, you know butterflies are my thing too and I feel equally happy to be on this team with all you wonderful people as well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks