Stamp Ink Paper #57 - Black and White Birthday

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  It was my turn to choose and I chose the Black and White colour theme.  I love Black and White, a classic combination that's always elegant.  We hope you will join us for this weeks challenge and look forward to seeing what you make.



I've used the Butterfly Basics stamp set  for my flower which was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Black embossing powder.   I then painted the background with a black ink wash and my Aquabrush.  My cardstock is Basic Black, an Shimmer White and I've used some retired paper from the Back to Black pack.





I used a permanent black marker to colour my basic rhinestones black as well.





We hope you can join us this week for our Black and White themed at Stamp Ink Paper.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Lovely card Carolyn. I love this stamp set and especially that flower - looks fabulous in black outline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textures on the card. Especially the lace doily playing pee-a-boo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks