Stamp Ink Paper challenge #56 - Christmas in July

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this weeks themed challenge, Christmas in July.  Its very timely as I love to start making my Christmas cards early and I encourage my girls also by running a Christmas in July card class which I'm currently preparing.

We would love for you to join us at Stamp Ink Paper with your Christmas creations.




Here's my Christmas in July card collection for the challenge.  You only have to make one project.  I was on a roll.



The materials I used were cardstock of Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Gold Foil.  Inks were Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  The patterned paper was from the new specialty paper called This Christmas.  Stamps were Falling Flowers and Oh What Fun.  Framelits were May Flowers, Christmas Greeting thinlits and Wonderful Wreath.  Here's a picture of each of my cards.



 I've used additional Gold Ribbon on this card above and a Gold Glimmer brad from my stash.





I've used the new SU Holly embossing folder on Very Vanilla background for the Joy card above.




I also used some of last years Home for Christmas enamel dots for flower centres.

We hope you will join us at Stamp Ink Paper and look forward to seeing what you make.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks