Stamp, Ink, Paper #65 - Detailed Floral Thank You

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.




I've gone completely away from the blues and used cardstock of Watermelon Wonder with an earlier SU In Colour called Crisp Cantaloupe which I've teamed with some older Floral paper from my stash.





The main feature of this card is the lovely right hand panel which was cut off the edge of my Watermelon Wonder cardstock with the Detailed Floral Framelits.  I then folded my card and lined the inside with the contrasting Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock and rounded of the back corners with my Envelope maker.  Here's a closer look at the detail.




To finish off the front of the card I added a greeting from the Rose Wonder stamp set and a die cut Butterfly cut with Bold Butterfly and Butterfly thinlits layered together with cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer underneath.



No pretty floral card would be complete without a butterfly would it?  Here's a closeup.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you enjoy our Monochromatic challenge this week and love all our design team cards as much as we do.  

Pick your favourite colour and join us.  We'd love to see your creation at Stamp, Ink Paper.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks