Paper Craft Crew 233 - Tic Tac Toe Easter Egg Carton

Hi Everyone,

Its Wednesday again, which means its time for another challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  This week we have a Tic Tac Toe board for you to play along with.  Just choose your line for your creation.





I've chosen the botton horizontal line - Torn/Crumpled Paper, Flowers, Insect.  I used these elements to decorate the top of an Easter Egg Carton which I coloured Pink and used for the Stamp, Ink, Paper DT on their challenge this week too.  Essentially, I've combined both challenges this week.

Here's my Easter Egg Carton which I will give my niece for Easter.  The carton was spritzed with Sweet Sugarplum ink from a reinker in some water and allowed to dry before use.




Here it is again from another angle with a few other closeup pics so you can see the detail better.



And of course no Easter Egg carton would be complete without a little something on the inside.


I wanted to share with you an idea from all that brown paper that comes in our Stampin' Up boxes.  I used it to create my 3D crumbled flower.  Is this a familiar site in your house?


Take a scallop circle punch and :-


Punch out as many as you would like to put together, pop a brad in the centre and scrunch them up.   Spritzing with a little water can help too, but make sure you let it properly dry before trying to add it to your project.  When it was dry I brushed the top of it in the lid of my Sweet Sugarplum ink pad.

I hope my project this week has inspired you and I hope you will check out both challenges that I design for.  Thanks very much to Pam for allowing me to share my project inspired by our Tic Tac Toe challenge at the Paper Craft Crew with both challenges and thanks to Justin of Stamp, Ink, Paper as well.

We hope you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew and I can't wait to see what you make for our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks