Stamp, Ink, Paper #90 - Dragonfly Birthday Shaker Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to create a Shaker card.  Expect to see some amazing creations from our talented team this week.




I've used Dragonfly & Oval framelits for my card today.




The Birthday greeting comes from the stamp set called Birthday Blast and the filling for my shaker are the Sprinkles embellishments from the Occasions catalogue.




The cardstock used is Basic Black, Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer for the Dragonfly.  I also used some retired Primrose Petals ribbon.





Shaker cards are something I don't make very often but I do hope you've enjoyed seeing mine.  Can't wait to see what you create for the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge this week.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks