Stamp, Ink, Paper #95 - Fruit Stand Cards

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge for this week.  Its sketch challenge time and we can't wait to see what you create with this one.




I've been on a bit of a mission to use up some Designer Series Paper that's soon to be discontinued.  This pack I've used on my cards is called Fruit Stand.  I put in a big effort on Saturday and made 11 cards and 12 in today for the Easter break.  It was great to have some uninterrupted time to play.  Here's some of my cards that I've based on this week's sketch.





All very similar, but I've mixed and matched patterned and some some different greetings so they aren't identical.  We hope you will join us for this one, as its a fun and easy sketch.  Here's some more of my cards.



I've used a number of cardstocks including Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake.   The featured cards have a Bee in common from the SU Dragonfly bundle and all have the paper doily as the shape for the sketch and have their greetings cut out with the Stitched Shapes framelits.  I also pulled out my butterfly for one card as sadly that butterfly set will retire along with that dsp shortly.




This card uses the Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the base and front panel.



The greeting for this one comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.


A variety of different greetings have been used, some from retired stamp sets like Well Scripted and Wonderful Mother.


You can see that I was on a roll and I'm happy that I was so productive.  This is a great sketch if you want to use up some Designer Papers before you buy more new ones, cause new is always so tempting.  Some of these cards will be gifted.




Thanks so much for joining us Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. lovely sketch and cards to use dsp. i have lots of dsp to use up before using new ones. thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks