Happy Mother's Day - Super Mum

Hello Everyone,

Wishing all the Mother's out there a wonderful Mother's Day.  I hope it was great.

Mine was, dispite the fact that I work on Sunday mornings.  We had celebrations on Saturday evening and this afternoon and we caught up with my Mum and my Mother in Law early, last Thursday.

Here's a card I made recently.  Its for every Mum.  We are all special and Super!




Its a simple card that I made using the Everyday Hero Stamp set from the Occasions catalogue which is unfortunately not carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue.  The cartoon like characters are very cute.

Here's a closeup of the image.




The cardstock is Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  I've coloured with Blender Pens and markers and used my Wink of Stella over the cape.  The photograph doesn't capture the sheen on it very well.

Here's a few photos from our celebrations.  Firstly, the flowers my daughter brought home for me yesterday, a little mini cheesecake treat I had for morning tea, and the Special Mother's Day Cake my daughter brought home from work for afternoon tea.  Yum









Have a fantastic day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks