Stamp, Ink, Paper #99 - Star Blast Bottle Tag

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Here's our theme.




I thought I'd make a bottle tag to dress up a Wine Bottle as a Birthday Gift which I put in a cellophane bag.  I ran it past our Team Leader Justin to make sure I was within the packaging realm  as I love using cellophane bags with a bit of ribbon as a quick effective way to package a large assortment of things from baking to sweets and even personal care items.  I have a fundraiser coming up and we also like to package up the prizes, but in a way where you can still see what they are.







The cardstock I've used is Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Very Vanilla combined with the Bermuda Bay Glimmer paper available only through Sale-a-bration.  To this I added a Tag stamped with the Balloon Adventures greeting and stuck on some stars that were out of the die cuts.  Here's a closer look at the Bottle Tag.




Doesn't this dress the bottle and cellophane bag up so much.  Makes it look quite special.  Some Pool Party ribbon was added to tie around the neck of the bottle and cellophane bag.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  We would love to see you at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week with your packaging ideas.




Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks