Stamp, Ink, Paper #108 - Berry Burst 18th Birthday card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.




With all the wonderful florals to chose from this should be a fantastic challenge and I can't wait to see the gallery full of entries we will receive.  Here's mine.




This card has been especially made for another 18th Birthday for one of my daughter's friends.  I've used Fresh Florals designer paper with Berry Burst and Whisper White cardstock and some Gold Foil.  I also used the Daisy Delight bundle on this card stamped in Berry Burst and painted with Wink of Stella pen.

The picture below shows the card opened.




Large Number dies were used to cut the 18 which was adhered to the inside of the card as you can see from the pics side and below.





The Happy Birthday thinlit was used for the front of the card.  This design was inspired by another Demonstrator, Amanda Bates.  I used this Z Fold design in my last class and have those cards featured below.  This Berry Burst one was a little different.

I used my Lemon Lime Twist marker to colour around the gem in the flower centre.
These are the other cards that I made of the same design inspired by the work of Amanda Bates and were displayed at my last class "Daisy Delight".





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We look forward to seeing your Fabulous Floral creation this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

Have a great day,




Carolyn




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks