Paper Craft Crew 259 - Balloon Happy Birthday

Hello from Downunder,

Welcome to this week's Inspiration challenge at the Paper Craft Crew






 I took the colours from this picture as my inspiration and used Balloons on my background from the Balloon Adventures stamp set.  I also thought I'd like to try the Eclipse technique.  I don't have the Large Letter dies but though I would try it with the Happy Birthday thinlits as I'd seen others do.  Here is the result.



My cardstock is Island Indigo and Whisper White.  My Inks are Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, Real Red and Island Indigo.




Here's a closeup from a different angle to show the dimention.  I cut down our Foam strips to use to give the height.






Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you will join us in this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew,  Have a great day.



Carolyn  xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks