Stamp, Ink, Paper #117 - Watercoloured Flourishing Phrases for Renae

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.



Here's my card using Flourishing Phrases, coloured with Watercolour Pencils and Aqua pen & Birthday Blast retired stamp set.  The cardstock is Fresh Fig and Whisper White. This card was especially created for a friend of my daughters, obviously turning 18.





I've used the Large Number dies and the Eclipse card technique which has been all over Pinterest of late using the Large Alphabet dies which I don't have yet.  I think it came up quite well though.




I've tried taking pics from a couple of angles to show the dimention on the 18.  It was raised with the Foam strips that we normally use for shaker boxes to give extra height.









Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Can't wait to see your Watercoloured projects.

Have a great day.


Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks