Paper Craft Crew 273 - Holiday Inspiration


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's Inspiration Challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  This will also be my last challenge as part of the Design Team and we are running it over 2 weeks.  Here are the details.





I looked at the baubles from the inspiration picture and thought about the baubles on the Christmas tree, so I made a card using the Christmas Staircase thinlits and the matching Stamp set for my card.  The Wood background in the picture is reflected in the Woodgrain paper that I've used for the staircase.




The cardstock I've used is Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Red Glimmer and Champagne foil.




Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew for our 2 week Holiday Inspiration challenge.  We wish you a very Happy Christmas and hope you enjoy the festive season with your family.  I too am looking forward to the break.

Have a lovely day.

Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks