Stamp Ink Paper #133 - Heartfelt Blooms

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper which is a sketch challenge (below).






Here's my card using some new product from the Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure.  I have used the Petal Passion Designer paper and Petal Pair textured impressions embossing folder from the catalogue and the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set from SAB.






The cardstock I've used is Berry Burst, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I have fussy cut the floral image from the Heartfelt Blooms set.  Its one of those that does not have a matching framelit, lol.   I do love the pop of colour Berry Burst gives me combined with the Black and White here and quite pleased with the finished card. 







Thanks for joining us this week at the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  We look forward to seeing you there.  Have a great day.

Carolyn xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks