Christmas in July is coming soon...............

Thought I'd add a few pics of cards I'll be using for display purposes for my upcoming Christmas in July class.  Combining a bit of old and new here.  Old layout which its getting a revival with some Letters to Santa designer series paper and the Stocking Stamp Set and punch from last years Christmas promotion.
This shows the two samples I've made from the front.  The left stocking is stamped with Early Espresso and the right one is stamped with Old Olive and layered onto the framelit label which I've also embossed with the Small Oval embossing folder.  The Merry Christmas greeting is from the stamp set Contempo Christmas.

In this photo the card is laying flat.
This photo shows what the inside looks like before it's finished off.  Really wanted to show the angle where the triangle is cut from and how it sits on the front of the card, as it's difficult to tell from the front shots where they are standing up.

I hope this wets your appetite for a few more photos to come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks