Brusho for my Catalogue Launch

Hi Everyone,


Here's just a few cards I made and had on display for my first class of the year last weekend using some new products including Brusho and some Sale-a-bration items.

My catalogue launch display featuring Brusho.





I've also used some new dies that I've earned for free thru the Sale-a-bration promotions.  If you don't know how that works, please ask me.

Here's a pic of each of the cards so you can see more of the detail.  I kept them all very simple to allow the Brusho backgrounds to be the focal points of the cards.





















Thanks so much for stopping by to view my display.  Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.  I love hearing from you.  Have a great day.


Carolyn xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks