Christmas in July Cardmaking

Hi everyone,

Today I'm posting some cards from my display and class I held last week for Christmas in July.  This was and always is our first class of the year dedicated to creating Christmas cards.

Here's a pic of my display




These were the cards we actually made on the day, 3 square cards of a similar design using retired Christmas papers.




And then we made 3 flip cards, again using up retired papers.  These are a little harder to photograph properly to show the detail.











We also had some delicious Christmas treats to eat. 





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We really enjoyed our Christmas card making and I hope you enjoyed seeing our creations.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks