Stamp Ink Paper #177 - Colour challenge with Very Vintage stamps

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to this week's Colour challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  Here's our selection of colours below for you to play with.







I must admit I had trouble with these colours so in the end I kept my card very simple.  The Stamp Set is called Very Vintage and its one of Stampin' Up!s Hostess stamp sets.  The base of my card is Early Espresso cardstock.  The background is Smoky Slate and I've also used card of Merry Merlot and Whisper White.




Here's a closer look.




I've used the Layering Oval and Stitched Shape framelits on this card.





Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  We hope you will play along with this one.  Have a great day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry