Stamp Ink Paper #190 - Best of Luck

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper



Here's my card for this weeks challenge.  I focussed on "Best Wishes" rather than the Lucky clover.




Cardstock used is Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Old Olive plus champagne and silver foil.  I'm sorry for the poor photography.  I couldn't get the effect of the foil leaves to show up against the pearly flowers in the background papers.  The stamps and dies I've used are Floral Frames with Foliage Frames framelits and Stitched Shapes framelits.  The paper is from the Share what you Love specialty pack.





I tried to capture a closeup below of the framed greeting with all the leaves surrounding it.





Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  We look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery.

Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks