Stamp Ink Paper #204 - Stencils/Masking with Decorative Masks

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.



Here are my cards




My project for this challenge was to turn some stencilled backgrounds that I had on hand into some Birthday cards that are needed this week.  My daughter has another 18th Birthday for her friend Charli and I also had a friend's Birthday this week.   My backgrounds were created with the Decorative Masks in our Holiday catty.  I then created the cards combining Stitched Labels & Large Number framelits and Magnolia Blooms, Free as a Bird and Band together stamps sets.




Charli's card



Marian's card


Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my creations.  We hope you will join us for this challenge.




















We can't wait to see your entries for this week's Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  Have a great week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks