Stamp, Ink, Paper #124 - Ladies Day at the Races Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our themed challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.



So I've changed mine slightly to Ladies Day at the Races, in honour of our Melbourne Cup race today here in Australia.  This is my card.




I've made an Easel card and used Beautiful You and Mixed Drinks stamp sets for the images.  I've also used the Layering Oval framelits.  The Cardstock I've used is Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Whisper White.  The patterned paper is from the Birthday Bouquet (retired) designer paper pack.



This is the side view of the card to show how the Easel sits and the pic below is a closer look at the card front.  I've used our new Alcohol markers called Stampin' Blends to colour the images.




Here's a closer look



This is a closeup of the bottom panel greeting.  I've used the set Colour me Happy set for the greeting.



So glad you could join us today.  We do hope you will create a card and join us in the challenge this week too.  Have a great day.




Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks