Paper Craft Crew 269 - Color Me Happy Birdies

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  We have a themed challenge this week "Very Vintage" and I have to say my card is probably more on the Fresh Vintage side.  What do you think?  Anyway I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.






Here's my card using the Color Me Happy stamp set.




I've used the Layered Leaves Embossing folder on the background and sponged it with a little Soft Suede ink.  The Cardstock is Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Whisper White.  I've also used our new Stampin Blends to colour in the birdies.



Here is a closer look



These birdies are so easy to colour






Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you like my card and I hope you enjoy this weeks theme at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.


Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks