Sharing another few cards and Stamps


I've been busy making up cards from my recent play day with my friend Marian, who happens to own the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  She brought it along, and I was making the most of it.  Here are the cards I made up from the Window Sheet Tissue Technique using her stamp set.


The top card uses re-inkers of Rose Red and Pool Party and on the Christmas card I've used Old Olive and Pool Party.  You will also notice a bit of a sneak peak it the top card and the next one - a new Framelit die used for the Window, and on the panel below.

On this card I had stamped on the Acetate with the Elements of Style stamp set, but it really wasn't obvious with the darker pooling of the colours on the card - re-inkers Wisteria Wonder, Marina Mist and Pool Party.
So when this sheet dried I cut the Butterflies out with my Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die to mount on this card.
Notice the framelits dies on this card too.

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks