Some Masculine Cards


Hi Everyone,

After making a lot of pretty cards of late with my new sets I thought I should make a couple of cards for the Guys, particularly as there was a Birthday yesterday that I wanted a card for.

I've used the set Need for Speed, which isn't new, it's a carryover set from the last catalogue.

This is an Easel card that I've made for a friend's birthday using the car image from the set and the greeting is from a set called Wordplay.  The patterned paper is from the Festival of Prints paper stack in the Holiday Mini.
I then made this card from some of the extra pieces and the same stamp set using the boat image while it was still out on my desk.  I'll have this one handy for my stash.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Still don't have that set but both cards are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap! I just made a male card too! These look really good. Love that dsp very versatile. Vx p.s. I've turned off my word verification.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks