Butterfly Congrats

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year.  I hope you all enjoyed your Eve or your day.  After staying up late last night to see the New Year in, I had a quiet and relaxing day today, even fitting in a nap.

Today's card uses up some pieces that have been cluttering my desk.  I dare not actually show you a picture of my desk, lol.

I've used the Fluttering Embossing folder for the background of my card and combined it with Lots of Labels framelits and Bold Butterfly thinlits.

Come and have a look.




The cardstock used is Night of Navy, Whisper White and Crumb Cake cake.




The greeting comes from the Expressions Natural Elements pack. This was a very CAS card but I like those every now and then.  Thanks so much for stopping by.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks