A Male 40th Birthday Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

Here's a card made for a friend of mine for his 40th.  I really couldn't wait to try out my new number dies framelit dies for this card.  Come and have a look.




The stamp set I've used is a vintage one called Rev up the Fun and the cardstock I've used is Basic Black, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla.  I've also used a little bit of patterned paper for the banners and embellishment from the stack called Going Places.  I think its excellent for male cards.   Below is a closeup of the card frontt.




This is the inside of the card and shows the number panel on the base.  I raised that panel up on dimentionals to become the anchor for the Easel.





Here is the front view of the finished card.




Happy 40th Brock, I hope you had a great celebration.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks