Stamp Ink Paper Challenge # 36 - Blackberry Bliss Botanical Card

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to the 36th Edition of the challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.

Thanks for joining us, and thanks to the team for having me back now after my extended break for shoulder surgery.  It will be another 11 weeks now I'm told until I'm fully functioning like normal again but this was a great challenge to return to light duties on.  My daughters and I played with this technique used on the background of this card during my absence in their school holidays.

It was quite slow going to complete this card, but I was itching to try out the Builder a flower framelits on this card.  The cardstock I chose was Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Brushed gold.




The background was created with the Shaving Foam technique and reinkers of Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss.  The background for this one was created by my eldest daughter Karree.  The Birthday greeting comes from the Hostess stamp set Happy Birthday everyone.

The new Botanical Builder framelits were used to create the flower & leaves.  This is a closeup of it.




Thanks for stopping by.  We hope you will join in this challenge with some of your favourite products at Stamp Ink Paper.

Have a great day.





Comments

  1. Ooooh! I love this! Blackberry Bliss is my favorite, especially with the greens and you and your daughters have done it up proud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks