Paper Craft Crew 227 - Hey Chick Sale-a-bration Card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to the Paper Craft Crew challenge.  This week we have a sketch for you as below.





I've used a Sale-a-bration set for this card which I've just received for free with my order.





The Hen has been stamped onto a tag made with the Scallop Topper tag punch and has been coloured with Watercolour pencils and blender pens.  The cardstock I've used is Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black and Hello Honey.  I'ved used a Pumpkin pie brad from my stash and my punches to create the circle embellishment and I've used the Woodgrain embossing folder to create the texture on my Soft Suede background.  Here's a closer look.







Thanks so much for joining us this week.  We hope you play along with our sketch.  See you at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks