Stamp, Ink, Paper #84 - Sunburst Lift Me Up Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's Tic Tac Toe challenge by LeAnne at Stamp, Ink Paper.


I'm using the line  on the bottom horizontal Die Cut, Yellow, Ribbon.




These are new framelits I've just received that I'm using here, namely Sunburst, Stitched Shapes and Up & Away with the coordinating Stamp set Lift Me Up.  The yellow paper is from last years Botanicals dsp pack which I've put over cardstock of Soft Sky.  Here's a closer look.





The sentiment and balloon have been stamped with Island Indigo Ink and I've added some Island Indigo ribbon from my stash to finish off this card.

Thank you so much for joining us.  We look forward to seeing your creation for this week's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

Enjoy your day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks