Paper Craft Crew 242 - Carousel Birthday Colour challenge card


Hi Everyone,


Welcome to our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  As you can see below, we have a Colour challenge this week.  I've chosen 3 of the colours below for my card using Stampin' Up colours Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Dapper Denim.




Calypso Coral was chosen as the cardstock for my square base and I've used Very Vanilla as my neutral to stamp the Carousel Horse from the set called Carousel Birthday.  I've also used one of the new dies from the upcoming catty which is only available as a bundle prior to release of the upcoming catty called Eastern Medallions.  Here's my card.





The patterned paper is from the Cupcakes & Carousels paper stack.  It is currently on sale on the retirement list while stocks last.  Here's a closeup of my image which I coloured in part with Inks & blender pen.




I love how this turned out actually.  I added some So Saffron ribbon (just because I could) and a greeting from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set which was cut out with the Bitty Banner framelits (retired).




We look forward to your projects this week for our Colour challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks