Paper Craft Crew 245 - Tic Tac Toe Carousel Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We are playing with a Tic Tac Toe board today and can't wait to see your creations.




I've chosen to go diagonal with a card I made recently for class - Bright Colours, Favourite Stamp set and Ribbon.  This is a card made using the Carousel Birthday stamp set and suite of matching products.  It was my favourite stamp set last week, lol.  I'll probably have a new favourite when the next Catalogue goes live no doubt.




This card uses the brightest of the patterned papers from the Cupcakes and Carousels stack and is teamed with cardstock of Pool Party and Calypso Coral.




There is a closeup of the greeting stamped directly onto the Label from the matching embellishment kit.



This is a pic of all the cards I had made for display for my class last week including the 3 we actually made.



And there's the card I'm featuring for today's post.  This was taken where I held my class outside on our patio area.




Thanks for popping in today.  We hope you can join us for the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week at
the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a great day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks