Paper Craft Crew 248 - Eastern Medallions

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to our Inspiration challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.




The design on the cushion reminded me of our Eastern Palace suite so I've used the colours and the thinlits to create my card.  The cardstock is Dapper Denim, Pool Party and Lemon Lime Twist.  I used some of the new Glitter enamel dots for the centres as well.





I can see lots of possibilities for the Eastern Medallions framelits and can't wait to play with them some more.  Can't you imagine a full quilt with patterns like this on it.




While I had my supplies out I made a second card with the Eastern Medallions framelits and the matching dsp from the May bundle to create this card.



What I thought was rather cool was the fact that I could incorporate another new Stamp set into this card and use the Thank you sentiment from the Label me Pretty bundle.  Here's a closeup.





Thanks so much for joining us this week, we can't wait to see how you are inspired by the picture and what you create with it.  See you at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks