Stamp, Ink, Paper #102 - Wood Textures Masculine Birthday card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  It's great this week because I actually enjoy coming up with a male card.  It gives me a chance to try some new products I've just received.  We hope you will join in.




I've gone with a CAS design today for my Masculine card using Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack and Happy Birthday Thinlits die.  The cardstock is Basic Black with some Silver Foil and I've used the Urban Underground embellishments from the previous Mini catalogue on my card.  These ones look like little screws.





So simple and yet so effective.  What do you think?  Here's a closer look.  The framelit was cut twice and layered to give the shadowed appearance.




Looking forward to seeing all your Masculine cards this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Have a great day.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks