50th Birthday Card for Christine


Hi Everyone,

My Sister Christine celebrated a milestone Birthday last week and now I can share the card I made for her.

This is a Twisted Easel card, some call them Angled Easels and I've used it for a base to try out my Brand new Ochid Bundle that I just received.  As it's my sister's 50th I had to incorporate Gold which I've done with Gold Foil leaves from the May Flower framelits and the specialty paper from the Eastern Palace designer paper pack.




The cardstock used is Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and new In Colour Powder Pink.

Here is a closer look at those flowers.




I strategically placed the 50 I cut from the Gold Foil board on the inside of the card cut with the Large Number dies and used an old favourite birthday greeting from the Well Scripted stamp set.  I also added a Bitty Gold butterfly.




I'm really happy with this card and hope she liked it as much as I did.




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks