Stamp, Ink, Paper 107 - Hello Baby Bear

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  The question is what will you create with this week's Tic Tac Toe board.





I was commissioned to make a Baby Girl card this week, so while I had my supplies out I decided that I could make a Baby Boy card in Blue while I was at it.  I thought the top row across - Blue, Die Cut and Twine could work for me.  Here's my card using the Baby Bear stamp set.





I've also used the new Crate die to put my bear into and the Stitched Shape die Oval die to cut my greeting.




The paper used on the background is from the Wood Textures stack and the cardstock used here is Marina Mist (Blue), Whisper White and Crumb Cake.






Thanks for joining us this week for our Tic Tac Toe board.  We look forward to seeing your creation in the Gallery at Stamp, Ink, Paper.    Have a fantastic day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks