Happy 18th Birthday Jade

Hi everyone,

A lot of my daughters friends are having Birthdays around this time of year and I created this particular card for a young lady turning 18.

Its an Easel card with the bottom panel designed to look like eye shadows which went with the gift that she gave her.








I've used the Happy Birthday thinlits and Lots of Labels framelits on this easel card.




The cardstock I've used is Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White & Rich Razzleberry as well as a bunch of other colours punched out with my square punch for the eye shadow pans.


Here's a side view of the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  There will be more of these special cards coming up in the coming weeks.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks