Stamp Ink Paper #153 - Tic Tac Toe challenge 18th Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  We have a Tic Tac Toe board for you to play along with this time.  I've made another 18th Birthday card for another friend of my daughter.



I've used the last horizontal row for my card "Wood, Flowers, Glitter" and here's what I created for another 18th Birthday for one of my daughter's friends.  The cardstock is Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Highland Heather and Silver Glimmer.  I've also used some "Wood" patterned paper on the background.




The stamp set is from our last Sale-a-bration called Heartfelt Blooms and has very detailed images with beautiful shading that look fantastic when stamped in one colour.  I stamped them in Memento black ink.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Can't wait to see what you create with our Tic Tac Toe board this week at Stamp Ink Paper.   Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks