Rose Garden Birthday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my crafty place.  I really enjoy making cards for all occasions and I love sharing them with you.  There has been a lot of birthdays around me lately, so this week's card is also another birthday card.  I've combined some old and new products.

Here's my card using the Rose Garden thinlits (retired) for the hero of this card cut from Copper foil.  The cardstock is Balmy Blue and Whisper White and the patterned paper is from the Garden Impressions paper stack.




The Happy Birthday greeting comes from the matching retired Stamp set called Rose Wonder.  I love how the card turned out in its simplicity.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks