Stamp Ink Paper #164 - Use Your Scraps with Lillypad Lake

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This is a great challenge and also something I like to do on a regular basis, is go through my scraps to see what I can use on my cards at least once a month.




Here's my card featuring Lilypad Lake Stamp set and matching dies which I also recently used in a class.  I had a lot of pieces left over including patterned paper from the Tranquil Textures designer paper which I tore the edge of for this card.  I love this technique for masculine cards.  The cardstock used here is Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Balmy Blue and Pool Party.




The greeting has been sitting on my desk for a couple of months now using the Birthday Banners stamp set & cut with the coordinating Bunch of Banners framelits.  I didn't like it on the card I originally made it for so its finally made a home onto this card front.




I've used my Oval layering dies for the water scene with the Sailboats.  Here's a closeup.




Thanks so much for popping in today.  I hope you will join us at Stamp Ink Paper to use some of your scraps for this week's challenge . 

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks