Stamp Ink Paper # 203 - Tic Tac Toe challenge with Free as a Bird

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to another challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This week we have a Tic Tac Toe Board.



Here's my card



My cardstock is Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron, Softy Sky & Powder Pink.  I've used an older embossing folder on the background called Lovely Lace and I've used the new Nested framelits to cut out my Image from the Free as a Bird stamp set. 





Here's a closer look.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. 




Comments

  1. Lovely card! I cannot seem to find a link to Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge any more. Can you provide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa, the Stamp Ink Paper challenge took a Summer break, but we are back again with more challenges, now fortnightly.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks