Stamp Ink Paper #205 - Colour Challenge with some Birthday Balloons

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our next challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This fortnight will be a colour challenge using the following colours



Here's the card I created with these colours.




I've used my Ballon punch with the Groovy Guava Foil and created a background with inks on Watercolour paper.  The base of my card is Early Espresso and the Watercolour paper has been mat with Real Red cardstock.




I've used the Well Written dies for the Birthday greeting.




I think these colours make a wonderfully masculine birthday card.



Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  We hope you can join us for this colour challenge.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks